Friday, December 23, 2011

Vampire life

Recently i become a vampire ald..
i m so active in nite time but not day time...
so sad
i need to be more active because i need to work

today gt something funny happen to me n my guests
haiz...
really made me feel speechless...

my phone gt problem today n i reset everything
i forgot that it will erase all my sms too
and at that moment, conversation btw he n me was gone
i really wn to scream out or cry but i cnt because i m working tat time
i m so regret to do so
everything about he and i is inside the msg
now everything became zero
i dunno how to do...

Start today is the busy day again until next week
i m miss him so much and wishes he is by my side all the times
maybe his life will be more complete without me
that is the reason i let him go
because he is the person that i love most
so i let myself get out from his life
but how can i let him get away from my soul?
this is a very good question tat i asked myself ten thousand times per day...

1 comment:

  1. Silly gal.. Vampire is dead and life less.. So no life for vampire..
    Phone problem? Time for a new phone.. Just dun follow the crowd and buy the 水果 brand one..
    As for him, you will forget him when you found your next love
    ... simple so that..
    Cheer up.. As santa is just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete