Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting lost...

Today was a busy day again..
I dunno how long i can be patient in the department.
Working with someone irresponsible is so painful and suffer.
Especially is the person tat pretend they know everything but give you all the bullshit work...

Luckily gt help from other staff and trainees.
Eunice, Xavier, Carol and Sushi are did their good job
They dunno but they tried their best to help
They will ask if they dunno and gt the instruction from senior staff
When i saw them like tat, they reminded me tat last time i was like tat too
I learnt from zero until now ( Full with knowledge and profesionalism)
I learnt from stress and scolded...
Thats why i tried to help them as much as i can

Dunno why,
i tot i wont kept on think about him since that recently i m so busy
but i m wrong
his image is always appear in my mind
i want to see him..
i want to ask him why he dumped me....
I really want to buy i dun have the courage..
I m very scare the answer...
I getting lost on my track
I dunno how to do...
I can be very strong in my career but i cnt do so in my personal life

Commitment and promises i made is made me seem like a fool...
I scare to have another relationship anymore because i afraid will end up like this...
So i keep the bottom line with all my colleagues and guests...
I tried not to be so close with anyone of them
But still gt some are want to take advantage from me....
Hate it lar...
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment