Monday, December 12, 2011

Nice Day

Today is my lucky day...
Start working ald 3 days...
Feel like so tired..
Everyday been boomed by a lot of check ins...
Facing different kind of guests..
From different countries...
Feel like ..... @@@@@@@
i kept on increase my EQ but sure gt ppl try to challenge it...
Haha
Dun wn go to care such useless ppl..

Today gt a lot of compliments...
from guests, colleagues....
so sweet of them...
and i m sure that i lost my weight bt become prettier...
haha
happy die me...
i keep on answer the same que in these few days...
tired... but still need to answer...

i miss him..
i ald 1 month din see him ald
feel like 1 year
my heart still cnt let him go...
because it told me tat he worth me to love...
i love him and i knew it clearly
if at the end we did nt destiny to be together,
i wont blame or complaint..
because i knew maybe this is better for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment