Saturday, December 10, 2011

Losing.......

I dunno wat i m doing recently
Since he broke up with me so sudden
i try to convince myself tat tis is just a joke
until now
i cant sleep well everyday
i dun wn to dream about him or about us
i will scare
i dun wn my happiness lost from my side in a minute
this is too suffer
i scare to sleep now..
haha

At exam time, i din really used much of time to do revision
bt the facts and formula can ran into my mind easily...
feel like impossible bt it is true
guess this is the compensation from the God

After 11 hours later,
i need to work...
i dunno can i control my emotion or will let my tears drop easily...
i feel so scare
they are my colleagues
we work together more than a year
but now i dunno how to face them
why suddenly it become like this??
i can feel tat my confidence is losing from time to time...

i feel like i m changing....
i m very scare.....
i dun wn to be like tat....
Why Why Why....

After the incident,
few guys approach me...
i felt shock...
thn some friends try to introduce their friend to me.
=.=
but all of this make me feel scare
i dun wn my happiness suddenly ran....
i dun wn it happen again...
my heart fall very deep until i cnt see it
Did anyone see my heart?
Can u help me find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment