Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exhausted

Today is nt busy but a lot of thing happen...
All the complaint and problems...
Need to cover the trainees and new staff when they made the mistake..
So bad luck...

At the nite,
we went to BBQ at beach side...
happy but tired
someone tried to take advantage from me
kiss my cheek, hold my hand and my waist
i tried to escape them...
bt they tried to near to me..
haiz
so many "ham zhu shao"
@@

that why when they asked me go clubbing,
i reject them...
i knew wat is their motive
so, bye bye...

once i stepped in the hotel line when i m 20 yrs old,
i knew wat is the rule to survive...
i dun wnt to use my body to exchange other because i knew tat is nt worth
i try my best to keep the line with everyone bt they came to me too
haiz...
hard to survive in hotel line
i should quit

No comments:

Post a Comment