Friday, December 2, 2011

1 week...

Now ald one week after the incident
Every of my friends sent me their warmest part and their advice
i knew
since that he said so
i should just let it be
I did tried but i cant
i need the time to clear up my mind and my heart

They said they never saw i am been hurt so terrible
No one ever see i dropped my tears in front of them until this happend
It really out of my expectation

I lost my rational and my control
even now i knew i m under exam period,
but i really no mood to study
Everynite i cant sleep well...
Always awake because i want to far sawy from the nightmare
i dunno how long will it lasting
but i knew i m not regret to love him

Sometime i will questioned myself: Is tat my problem? My fault?
I really dunno and dun understand.
For me,
we ever think that we will marry one day so i never control my heart to fall for him
but now, i m still thinking how to get back my heart

I really tired...
So i stopped crying
pretend very well in front of everyone
But i knew i am not
Now,
i m phobia in love ald...
Haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment