Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stop emotional

i decide ald

I WILL STOP BE SO EMO ALL THE TIMES

i have to stop so emotional and be patient
I hate my feeling affected by other ppl
Tis is the last time i allow my tears dropped
no more tears will i drop after tis

today is marketing & convention class.
tis two class is so bored until i wan to fall asleep
i really hate management subjects
although i knew tat is so useful for me to become a manager
but ...

stomach not feeling well from early in the morning until now
dunno wat happen lar
juz very pain
urghh
I am really need to try my best in my study
And i think i need to have at least 1 cup of coffee per day
(although need to eat the gastric pill all the times >.< )
I also wan to buy a lot of tip bits ( My favourite)


I miss everyone in EQ
no matter u r hurt me before
or very sayang me before
u are in my list

I will going to Hard Rock next mon
hehe
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment