Monday, March 22, 2010

Ending of everything

My industrial training is ended ald
why so fast
i also dunno
>.<

i miss u all lar
really miss

tomorow i will start my last semester ald
need to do my best
because is my last chance to fight for my future

i never hide my wild ambition
and i nevery stop to plan for my future
but dunno why
plans always changed
geram only

whn i bac EQ today
met my colleagues
all bellmen, abg karim, darling, qing, mambir, chong, jon, hadi, sharifah, siti
and others
miss they so much

after settled everything
bac college
someone said i m become thinned
gt ar
they only 4 months did see me only
and they all surprise because i cut my hair so short
last time my hair is ald over my shoulder
bt now
it became very short

Take care
all of u
i knew u all wil miss me
same to me
u all will never be forgoten in my world

No comments:

Post a Comment