Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally 1 week class ended

Yuhooo
Tis week my class ended ald
so tired
because all are confusing subjects
so really tough
one more thing
did my lecturers still remember my chinese name?
did my juniors still remember my chinese name?
i m really wan to know

today one of our senior lecturer told us
" U all are leading the hospitality industry at the future,
we are going to gather u all and become the most strong group"
i knew
whn graduate
we are the first biggest batch
we really proud of it
because we are the last semester
all lecturers very concern our behavior, attitude and also academic
really felt very stress
going to scream it out
or hope someone will by my side

i m really is a stubborn person
i knew wat will happened to me if i drank coffee
bt i still drank it
early in the morning

sigh
so i suffer for whole day
dunno wat happend
i started coughing
maybe is affected by my frends
or maybe is because i drank iced herbal tea last nite
Hope it will not become serious

juz now bac EQ took my allowances
I miss the moment we worked together
the kind of feeling cannot replace by other

i think a lot last nite
i knew i changed ald
my behavior, my personality
guys always around me
i admit
i played with some of them
i knew tat i did the wrong thing
i dun care how other ppl think
i deserve to let other ppl mad on me
sometimes i wan to tell the truth
not because i m not honest
is because i dunno how to say
I only wan the most simple life
plz dun made my life so complicated

Stress Stress Stress
my life is started suffer now

No comments:

Post a Comment