Tuesday, March 30, 2010

raining day

finally reached there
saw some of EQ staff there
mizz them so much
i saw En Rahman, Bar manager, Yuslan, Mas, Farhana, Izad...

went there actually is saja
not really wan to watch the competition
so i went Bersiar-siar with my cousemates and took some pics

maybe is too excited
my voice is going to lose
because i m drinked iced n terrible coughing
n because we walked under the rain
i m headache and gt cold
yer
why i m always gt sick???

watched the first round
gt the result
thn we cant wait for the final round
so we left first
haha

had dinner at Gurney Plaza
buy gastric pills at Guardian
because i m out of stock
thn we bac

my face become terrible
a lot of acnes come to me
maybe is because i m not enough slp and the weather too hot
bt i ald decide
before my semester end
i must make my face beautiful like last time
and i m going to keep my hair longer
so tat i can look preetier whn i m birthday
hehe

my graduate will be my present for myself
so nice and valueble

recently
i always think of him
a person which i love before
bt now
is over ald
haha
he is going bac to PG to do his internship on May
wat kind of feeling whn i meet him?
i also dunno
hope it is nothing

like my friend said
i m too easy to trust ppl
so i m easy to cheated by others
i knew wat situation i hv now
i will think about it but i really need some times

after training
my mood is changeable
i become very emo now
sometimes i m extremely excited
but sometimes my mood will bevery down and juz sit quietly
until my frends asked me
"wat happend to u?"
like one of my lecturer told us
u all still are emotional not stable
i still easily affected by ppl n things

No comments:

Post a Comment