Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last day in HEP

today is my last day
feeling is so complicated
happy because finally i finished my training for 4 months
sad because i had to leave all my new frends

all treat me very well
never scolded me except the gurl
never say no to my requests
care about me

suddenly he asked me whether i angry him because of the previous message
thn i said no
no point for me to angry him
actually whn i saw him tis morning
i knew,
he liked me very well
bt because of some reason
he cant admit sometimes
he n i
very complicated
haha

i m rushed to work today
so skipped my breakfast
very hungry fr early morning
and i only had my favourite coffee with empty stomach

thought need wait until 12pm or 1pm only can hv my lunch

took pic with some colleagues
whn i told them i m leaving today
they all shocked and asked me
why so fast??
especially is the Blue Moon supervisor
although i m not so frend with him
bt he made commitment with me
he invite me bac EQ whn i m free
because everyone will miss me
and he promise
if i wan to hv a drink in Blue Moon
juz gv him a call
he will belanja
thx first
try my best
haha

i really miss u all lar
hope we can hv chance to work again at future
gud luck to u all

No comments:

Post a Comment