Friday, March 26, 2010

Boring

today no class
slp until very late
if not my youngest sis woke me up
sure i still on the bed until 12pm
the reason she woke me up is
COOK RICE
=='

doing nothin whole day
no mood to do
especially is my report
arghh

3 more weeks
need to pass up my report
and 6 weeks later
is my midterm
i m still felt confusing with all subjects

received a call fr MR Ong (laundry mgr)
he juz wan to told me
Chris suggested HR to hire trainees after we graduate as permanent staff at the meeting 2 days ago
he said i can get the comfirmation letter from HR first

i talked with my mom
she din gv me useful suggestion
i think she knew i wan to continue my studies also
but i dun wan to let my parents so tired to pay my fee

really dunno how to decide
i must try my best at tis semester
and i will think my future after tis
maybe i will take Open Uni
really so may things need to consider

I really dun wan to grow up

p/s To all my classmates
Plz dun called me professor anymore
Tis is the past tense ald

No comments:

Post a Comment