Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stupid Guest

today very angry
scolded by a fussy guest

she came to reception to claim her f&b voucher
but we can't found tat
she started shout at us
really no manners
after made some calls
she decided went to the restaurant first
we continued to find the voucher

finally
gt it
at the back office
shit lar
the s&m ppl put there without tell us
thn i brought the voucher n a confirmation letter to the guest for her signature

whn i reached there,
i told the mgr first
he asked me everything
thn i saw the guest
so i showed her the voucher n asked for signature

after she signed
she started shouted at me
in front of so many guests n restaurant staffs
espeacially the staff are all my frends
really felt embrassed
he saw the scene
but he din say anything to me
very sad
i din do anything wrong
but i m the one who gt scolded

after i bac the reception
i told them everything happended to me at the restaurant
really mad lar
why she so fussy
fxxk lar she

but the things made me sad is him
he saw it but din say anything

for those who read my blog,
pls dun make any guessing
i will not admit anything

No comments:

Post a Comment