Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Last post for my dear

Tis is the last one i write
i mean our relationship
i m not sure whether u will read or not
but i hope u read
at least u know wat happend

at the first time u called me switty,
i m attracted by ur smile
u let me felt very warm
lik the feeling
when we start
i knew u very enjoy n happy
until we always gt argues,
we both start change
we dun believe each other
at least dun lik the time we start
u said i m liar
but i really no hide anything fr u

dunno why
although my frend said u r a very bad guy,
but i chose to believe u
i knew maybe i m wrong
but i chose to believe u
juz because the feeling tat i gt fr u
quite weired
haha
anyway
hope u happy always
dun worry
but be happy
tis is wat u always told me before
May God bless u n ur family
see u,
my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment