Thursday, February 18, 2010

first time

now only i realised
i had so many first time in EQ

first time working at hotel
first time wore kimono
first time hv so many malay frends
first time gt a bf fr hotel ( although ald is a past)
first time ate dorayaki ( became my favourite at the end)
first time showed my sweetness smile to all ppl
first time gt appraisal fr DAto
first time gt scalded fr guests
first time felt so embrassed
first time gt so many admirers at the same time

haha
too many first time here


last few weeks,
abg junid fr HK suddenly told me i gt admirer there
but i still dunno who is the guy
although i kept on asked him,
but he told me today: we all like u, including me.


fainted....


except him,
no other guy i will call them " dear"
tat is only for him

now trying to let everything become normal
including all my relationship with other ppl
planning for my future
headache

No comments:

Post a Comment