Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Front Office

Today i m at operator
i requested myself fr abang shahar
he is a very nice duty manager
but also is MCC person

not gt my rooster yet
but i will not apply for more holidays
i only claim my PH

yeah
can ans the call n transfer the calls for guests
happy
n the feeling is fantastic
thz to the operators there
willing to gv me the chance to learn

He kept on said i lied to him
i swear i dun hv
i m very honest to him
but he still dun believe me



my nose is so sensitive with the dust n tempearature today
kept on sneezed
n also itchy
haha
dunno tomorow still will be lik tat or not
trying to avoid ice n other things
but i really cannot stopped eat the mandarin orange
although i knew it will make me cough,
i still wan eat
haha
i m too wilful

No comments:

Post a Comment