Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thanks...

Today i received a very good comment from my guest
I only did my job ...
Thanks for the compliment...

Another thing is he check out today
Haha
He is a regular guest in the hotel...
I m the person check in him and also check out him too...
He tot i change shift because of him
Actually is my supervisor ald arrange my rooster,
Just i din tell him...
Haha
He is a very good guy...
But not suitable me
because of his age...

I miss him..
Long time din see him ald..
Dunno wat is he doing now...
Did he still ok....
I really wn to know...
Bt i dunno how to ask him...
I really wn to concern him...
Bt i afraid that he will hate me
so i just pretend nothing
indeed, i miss him and love him so much

I guess he dunno tat i will write blog at here
i m wish he will know and read what i m think..
I using my work to make myself more busy and not think about him
but when i m alone, he is the only thing in my mind...

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know... that guy you checked in and out is not whom he appeared to be... Look is only skin deep...

    Take care Cecilia.. time will wash away and heal everything.. Eventually..

    ReplyDelete