Tuesday, December 20, 2011

....

I back EQ ald more than a week...
In front of everyone,
i pretend that i m still like last time
a gurl that withour any problem and very happy
but no one is know that
i m just pretend
when they asked me about my bf
i just smile and said we ald broke up
feel like i m talking other ppl thing
but only i knew that,
everytime they asked, like put the salt on my pain
pain + pain
and i choose to accept that and use smile to pretend nothing

obviously that i m lost my weight again
a lot of staff told me tat
i knew but i cnt control tat
i did ate a lot just dunno cant gain my weight
so my face cant be round ald lar....
sad....

after him, a lot of guy approached to me
i try to accept them but i found that something is missing
i dunno wat is tat...
feel like very weird
some of my colleagues tot tat i gt a lot of bf and i m flirting all over
but they dunno tat one just the cover page
indeed, no guy can touch me now...
and flirting is just let others tot tat i m happy, i m laughing
Laugh is the best way to hide the tears..

After i lost control and cried in front of my buddies,
no one saw i m cried
i pretend nothing and shopping with them
i spend lot of money to convince myself that i m fine
but i knew that i m not...
i m still is the gurl which emotional and impatient

sometimes i m just do my jobs but still gt ppl said i m just pretend
or some of them will said i m playing the tricks
i m using my capability to do my job but will gt jealous from other person
if they cant do tat, please just shut up
i m tried to keep distance with all my ex in hotel but still gt ppl will come and said something...

Last year New Year, i celebrated with him in Blue Moon
this year, he ald gt another gurl to accompany him
i m nt jealous or mad
he and me are not start any relationship but just close with each other
without any commitment and promise
even until now,
i dunno wat to talk with him,
so both of us just pretend nothing happen and kept a distance

I knew that i should let him go
i m doing it and never think to stop tat
is God destiny us to met, be together and separate
This is called 'Faith"
Once i truly love the person,
i really cnt let myself go so easily
everyone can say so easily
i told everyone tat i will forget him and forget everything btw us
but it is really take time
the memory is like melody...
will surround ur mind all the times

1 comment:

  1. Poor Cecilia.. Hope you will meet someone that deserve your love one day..

    Love hurts.. As deep as the joy it brings... And from these up and down we grow wiser and stronger...

    Please cheer up... For real.. Not pretending ok..

    Time will heal.. But it's really up to you to make the healing process a more pleasant one or the other way round...

    ReplyDelete