Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I dun want like this

Starting cold war with him
i really dun wn like this
Now only i understand
not only him tat dun like to be control
i also dun like
both of us too eager to win
so no one want to admit the fault

Bt now
i m the person always said sorry to him
is tat really all my fault?
now the way he talked to me at fb is like a stranger
his msg fulled with anger and dislike
is tat what i deserved to get?

when i started to use the blog again,
is i wn to share my happiness with all my friends
because i knew he deserve tat
now i kept on lower my limit
did he really CARE?

i never expect our relationship with hv a such big gap now
but i m glad is now.
if after marry only find out this problem,
sure will fighting everyday....

For me
my heart is always for him only
bt did he know?
The only que that i asked myself several times per hour..
Can we back to beginning?
Can we still be together?
Did he still remember?
Our coming soon one month anniversary...
I wishes he will remember

No comments:

Post a Comment