Sunday, November 27, 2011

Been dumped

Last thursday 24/11/11
Everything in my world is changed
He sent me an email and said want broke up
At the moment i saw the email,
i am nearly fainted.
I never expect this will happen
After that,
what i did is just cry
i really dunno why he left me
I really wn to ask him face to face

Next day
i told my friends about this
i cnt control myself and cried in front of them
They kept on confort me and encourage me
I really dunno wat i can do except cry.
At that time, my other friends msg me and ask me went to cameron highlands with them
i agree
So i went to Ipoh and they fetch me there

Along the way to Cameron Highlands, only i knew that actually they suppose to back Penang tat day bt because of me, they stayed for one night
Thanks to my friends
We went to night market enjoy a lot of food
In the midnight,
only i noticed that i cant control my tears to drop
I cried non stop
in front of a geng of friends which never see me cry
I cnt slp well whole night

Today
i commit suicided.
Almost ate a bottle of sleeping pills
my younger sister knocked my door thn saw it
she very scare
immediately she called my parents
THey sent me to hospital
my parents never expect i will do this
they felt regret and sad
i doesnt meant to use die to let him come back to me
Is i cnt think rationally
In the evening,
i begged my parents to let me discharge
They allowed and they said nothing

I really want to ask him
If u left me is because ur business
why u think that i stay beside you is make myself suffer.
Did u ever think tat i want to accompany you to expand your business?
I wishes i can be the one always support u
but now
all are dream
Dreams that never come true

No comments:

Post a Comment