Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Out of expectation

Recently my working performance is out of my expectation
too bad
need to improve
and be more confidence

scandal seems lik become a trend at hotel line
why?
i also dunno
the time when i facing with the reality world
the time i understand nt everyone will be ur frends
normally i prefer choose to believe everyone is gud
bt sometimes the result is nt wat i wan
why they wan to hide their motive and pretend nothing
why dun they juz straight forward to do tat
i m still is a baby at tis society
i m only see a part of the world only
many things need me to discover myself
same with my future
if i m nt dare to take the challenge,
then how can i knew my choice is correct?
no right or wrong in the world
tat is juz depend how u see the world
bt plz remember
plz dun pollute ur pure heart and mind thinking
try to be nice with everyone
they will gv more than that
Give and Take is a priciple of life
no bad if u go to realised it
dun be shellfish
because will get nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment