Monday, July 19, 2010

Orientation

first day work
erm
quite happy met all old frends
haha
some of them ald knew i m coming bac
some are nt
bt most of them felt surprise i will bac EQ
miss they all
cute cute Abg Junid, cubby abg basri & abg aus
haha
love them so much
Today Abg Aus, Abg Basri & other supervisors kept on wan me go to HK
i knew they were joke
bt at least i knew
they really very gud to me

abg Iqbal helped me find my uniforms which r suit to me
my size is quite difficult to find uniform
haiz
thn started my orientation with other staffs
until now
i still can feel that they all very sayang me
most of them
such as chef khor
he juz like my another father
same with chef yeoh

whole day orientation
made me more understand EQ well
hehe
at least i m very sure i will nt lost
lik today gt one HK supervisor asked me when i had a house tour with everyone
" why u still need to hv this since u had been here before?"
i said: i dunno
haha
>.<

after finished my orientation
went to front desk wan to said gudbye to Abg Hadi n Govin
who knew they were bz doing check in
suddenly,
Abg Hadi lend me the Cc n ask me to swipe
so nice
Abg Hadi still confidence with me
then i started help to do check in whn the gsts getting more at front desk
Abg karim seems lik very shocked whn he saw me helped at front desk
haha
I used govin id to check in the gst
thn suddenly he teased me:
" Did u still remember how to do or not?"
My replied is : Gv me some time
i m still remember how to do everything
ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment