Thursday, April 8, 2010

Religious, races and cultures

in Malaysia
different of races and religious
most popular is malay, chinese n indian

recently i kept on scolded by my mom
she tried to persuade me to continue any relationship with malay guys
for me,
its ok
juz frend
or maybe will not only be frend
:)
because of tis thing,
i really gt some pressure from my family

in the traditional chinese family
i understandwat did my mother thinking
i din say anything to make commitment with her or argue with her

for me
in tis world got many kinds of ppl
if tat is prejudice so stop me to hv frends
i cant accept

maybe someone will think tat i m too wilful
but tat is true
we can choose to make frend with anyone
i dun wan to care what is my frends' races, religious
for the most important
my husband sure will not be a malay guy
because of the religious problem

No comments:

Post a Comment