Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earth Hour

the last sat of Mac
is the Earth Hour

i switched off everything
sat outside my house
watched the stars and moon
thinking my future

i m still confusing about my future
still feeling lost in my world
a lot of things need to do
but i juz put aside

my report
i m going to start it tomorow
hope i can finished at least 5 pages
haiz
no mood to do anything

2 more weeks later is my monthly check-up again
i m going to request the doctor can i change it to yearly
because i m really lazy go there every month
and i m feeling better now

for me
an asthma patient
many foods cannot eat
especially is iced
and i cannot let my emotional change too fast
haha
hate to take care my body
so many yrs ald
whn can i recover fully
sure it is impossible lar

No comments:

Post a Comment