Wednesday, August 18, 2010

raining day

Start the raining season ald
so sad
i m driving ler
always rain
haiz

recently i had walked to car park alone
feeling scared lol
especially at nite
bt today is lucky
met another staff at car park near my car
tot he will left first
bt he waited me out first
hu hu

miss him so much
only him in my heart now
sometimes my heart is shaking
lik sometimes my frends asked
will u think tat ur relationship very hard?
sure
bt it sweet
when the time u heard his voice or u gt his pic
everything is worth
the hardship will become sweet
because i hv him
sometimes i chatted wit Carinn(trainee)about him
she juz stopped me n asked me plz dun show off my love
because i seems too happy
n my smile is sweet enough
haha
Caarinn,
dun jealous lol

as everyone knew,
msg in ur phone is very private
bt in my phone
only the person i care enough
thn only i will kept the msg

No comments:

Post a Comment