Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day
I celebrated with whole family
I bac Butterworth with my family
so nice can meet my aunties
we chit chat whole afternoon
i told them my plan
they are very support me to chase my dream
so nice they all

My grandpa is so healthy today
because of his cancer,
he always feel dizzy and need lay on bed only
he is suffering whn we are enjoying
bt it nt happend yesterday
he is very expecting his " Durian"
he smile very happily n can walked here walked there
actually we very worried
his condition is changeable
hard to predict wat will happend for the next second
for me
i wishes my granparents or even my great grandmother can attend my wedding
hehe
^^

i m going to graduate soon
the feeling is so complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment