Thursday, May 13, 2010

1st paper

finally
1st paper finished
terrible for me
lost a lot of marks
really depressed
:'(

2 more paper for tommorow
i really wan to scream and wan to cry
i m very sleepy now
because i only slpt 2 hrs today
why
so many subjects

i cant take coffee anymore
it brought a lot of side effect to me
such as hand shake, heartbeat increased until cannot control
@@

i hope the person i lik can by my side now
so that i can manja with him
haha
i m crazy ald

as i remember
he is going to bac penang
hope can meet with him
he is very special for me

juz now received a letter from world vision
after opended it,
only i knew
tat is the gurl i sponsored at Affrica
she sent me about the details n express her appreciation to me
so happy
tis is my first time did so meaningful things without acknowledged my parents
i knew they sure will stop me
not because they dun lik
is because my family is not so rich
i sponsor the kids by using my pocket money

No comments:

Post a Comment