Tuesday, April 20, 2010

finally

i m not write my blog for 2 days
i gt on9 everyday
bt i m too bz

doing my report
these 2 days i only slept for 3 hours per day
so sleepy
headache
became panda ald
and also coughing
haiz
terrible life

i wan to eat ice-cream
i wan mc-flurry also
my frends all stopped me to eat tat all
because i m coughing
:'(
i really wan to eat ler

these 2 days i m rushing my report until midnite
bt i still on facebook chatting
thx for the person who chat with me whn he / she working
not bad
at least i knew i m not alone

visited the doctor after class today
he said i m only coughing n getting to fewer
sick again

gt my midterm test timetable today
so fast
2 more weeks
hate it
tats mean i left EQ ald gt 4 weeks
i miss u all
everytime chatted with them
i really wan to meet them
they all so nice
hope can see u all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment